Toy company is looking at its expanding team in Benelux with the addition of a Country Manager to focus on the Benelux market.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to make a great career in sales with plenty of opportunities to grow.
Sales experience in the toy industry is preferred but not essential. You must be highly driven, motivated, smart and sensitive to industry trends and development.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: General Manager – Sales and Marketing
1) Sales Management
- Start and develop the sales network and channel in Benelux market in line with the company business strategy.
- Present sales presentations to customers, including product demonstrations, sales data information and outline brand marketing and category strategies.
- Negotiate with customers on pricing, packing, cargo ready date and minimum order quantity for each product line per relative market.
- Follow up and secure PO plus TT/LC, all shipping information i.e. markings, forwarder, all testing requirements etc.
- Keep customers updated with samples, marketing material when available and provide customers with any spec changes on relevant products.
- Working with partners to implement marketing initiatives to support the sales of toys.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Provide management with accurate sales forecasts and detailed assessment of the factors influencing sales.
- Establish and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Identify strong local partners to develop new retail and distribution channels.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both retail and distributors in the territory.
- Collaborate with brand managers weekly to keep up to date on NPD schedule, marketing objectives and branding alignment for the company.
- Attend & participate in major International Trade Fairs when needed.
- Send through all order confirmations to China Team and ensure they are raised on system effectively.
- Provide forecast/order details for each Licensor forecast per quarter.
- Organize any deliveries for any samples sent out for your clients when needed.
- Streamline customer database.
- Create email-marketing blasts to send to clients with any product updates.
- Check all data on sales reports is correct.
- Update price list when required.
- Point of contact for client with regards to pricing issues etc.
- Maintain and improve, where possible, all relationships with customers.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years sales experience, with outstanding sales performance.
- Previous Toy industry experience is preferred, with CRM experience.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills that could drive business effectively.
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational & communicational skills.
- Good analytical skill, attentive to details and good with numbers.
- Native German Speaker, fluent in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel & PPT.
- Willing to join a fast-paced and growing company.
Apply for Country Manager - Benelux
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.